Maplewood Gardens Proposal
QuadReal Property Group has applied to the District of North Vancouver to redevelop the properties at 2131-2171 Old Dollarton Road, 251-291 Riverside Drive, and 254-290 Seymour River Place, which is known as “Maplewood Gardens”.
The future renewal of this site intends to serve as a welcoming, mixed-use hub, featuring a range of new housing, neighbourhood serving retail, and a large courtyard. The application proposes to add:
- 567 new homes, housed in four, six-storey buildings, including:
- 354 condos, including 38 live-work units
- 118 market rental homes
- 95 non-market homes, including 58 below market rental homes (25% below market) and 37 local employment homes (non market)
- Homes ranging from studios to three-bedrooms including live-work units.
- 8,676 sq ft of commercial space along Seymour River Place.
- A publicly accessible courtyard over 1.2 acres.
- Over 7,500 sq. ft. of amenity space + rooftop area for residents.
- 604 parking spaces in two levels of underground parking with access via Seymour River Place and Front Street.
- 1,059 bicycle parking spaces.
PUBLIC INPUT OPPORTUNITY
Virtual Public Information Meeting:
If you wish to provide feedback on the proposal, please visit the following link: DNV.org/public-meeting. Feedback is being collected from July 11 – July 31, 2023.